Puppies Available from Lily Desert Rose!
All babies have found wonderful furever loving homes!
We had 8 beautiful blue babies! We have contracts on all except 2 little boys and 1 little girl. If you are interested, please read our contract and complete the Puppy Application so you don't miss out on a Mafia Dane!
We are excited to announce that all our babies from our "H" Litter have found their new loving forever homes! To see photos of this litter, please visit our page titled "Our Extended Family"
If you are interested in receiving updates, remember to subscribe!
Want to become part of our "Mafia Family" and interested in how our process works?
(1) Research Danes to make sure you understand the breed and make an informed decision to whether or not a Dane will fit with your family and lifestyle. Ask questions. Contact us. Contact other breeders. Understand any health issues & pedigree's.
(2) Understand our pricing - Danes are not a cheap breed to own. Our pricing ranges from $1800 - $2600 based on what you are looking for, with our males and larger pups going for the higher end. Our deposits are $500 to get on the waiting list once approved and then 50% down to hold your puppy.
(3) Contracts - We have a very detailed contract, also known as an "Omerta", on what we expect from any member of our family. Read our contract to see if you have any questions on what is involved with joing our "family".
(4) Application - Complete the Puppy Application so that we have more information about you, your family, and what you are looking for in the breed. This will help us determine if we think we will have a puppy that is suitable for you and to help us guide you in a puppy that best suits your needs based on personality and other traits.
(5) You're Approved! If approved, you will receive an email from us letting you know that everything looks good and that we believe you may be a good fit for our "family".
(6) Contact List - Once approved, you will be added to our contact list to receive updates on our breedings, litters, etc. via our e-mail list. Keep an eye out for our emails and let us know if you do not receive any of our Newsfeeds.
(7) Contracts & Deposits - Once we have several successful ties, we then accept a limited number of contracts and applications to hold your place on our pick list! We don't like to count our chickens before they hatch, so I will only accept a maximum of 6 deposits; 3 for males and 3 for females. If we have less than 3, we will either refund your deposit by way of check or paypal, or you can keep your deposit on hand for our next litter, giving you then first pick the next round. At this point, you would complete our contract and mail or email to us along with your deposit. Deposits can be made by either check made out to Tanya Kelly at Mafia Danes or securely on-line using Paypal HERE!. Your pick will be on a first come - first serve basis and I will list your name so that you may follow our list.
(8) Updates - We will continue to send updates on momma and her pregnancy. Once puppies arrive, we will upload photos, weights, descriptions, pricing information, videos, and more!
(9) Picking Your Baby - Once puppies are a week old, their eyes will start to open and we can get a good health clearance. This is when we will start to ask those on our list to begin picking their baby out. We have quite a few of our buyers that come from across the United States that do not have the ability to see their puppy in person and rely on our expertise and breeding history to help them choose their new family member. Because of this, we can not wait very long for the puppy selection process. We will give the first two people on our list, the pick male and pick female, a chance to pick out their baby. I usually give a week for this process. By the time the puppies are 3 weeks old, I will then move on to the next 2 on my list, the second pick male and second pick female. Again, they will have a week to pick their puppy, until I move on to the 3rd on our list. At 4 weeks old, I typically have a minimum of 6 puppies from our litter already sold and spoken for. From here, I will start to accept more deposits and contracts on any remaining puppies, with all puppies being sold and spoken for by the time they are 8 weeks of age and can leave for their new homes.
(10) Throughout this process, you will continue to receive updates and photos on how your new little additon is doing. We will be doing the Bio-Sensor Program and utilizing the "8" Rule, along with socializing within our family.
(11) Picking up your baby! We can't wait to meet all our new family members in person! We do not ship our babies as we feel we need to meet and get a last final great feal between everyone, puppy and new owners included! We will start to arrange pick-up times, giving everyone 30 min increments to have time to ask any questions and to go over everything, including any paperwork, etc.
(12) Updates! It is in our contract that you provide us updates on how your new baby is adjusting. This will never end. We must know how they are doing, even at 10 years old, so that we may always continue to learn for our breeding program. We are always available for any questions or concerns that you may have as your Dane grows with your family. If we do not have an answer, we will help you find the best way to get it as we know first hand that there is always something new to be learned.
If you are confident and comfortable with our process, you are on the right track to becoming a member of our family!
Dear Dane Buyers:
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMS! It seems there have been several websites that are scams and actually collecting deposits from people using Testimonals from MAFIA DANES (formerly EMRICK DANES) family members! Please help spread the word that this is not a legitimate breeder! If your Testimonal for us is on this site, please continue to reach out to them. I've contacted the police and was told that they are overseas so there isn't much I can do about it. I get alot of emails and calls from people asking why my testimonials are on this scam web site. I have worked way too hard, way too long to let a scammer drag my reputation in the mud! The most recent website is:
Thank you for your help!